Monday 25 July 2016

POEM OF THE DAY (Sin - A Boast In Ruin)


My cravings are my pains! 
A soar to a world unknown! 
I am blindfolded by its bliss,
Yet basking in its murky pleasure,
A luring with a war, yet no shield without Grace;
Where do i go from here?
Unless Your Mercy is poured to save

Its sting-a weighty consequence,
And its luring pleasures-a boast in ruin, an ego in emptiness; 
This is a burden I must shed, never sated, i dread the unknown pains
Lord, save me from this toil in futility-an entanglement of pains ad-infinitum
Rain your grace, i surrender my will and my desires,
You are the potter, I am the clay:
To You I cling, cleft for me or I die.

(Author-Philip Ekomenmen)


Truth About Sin
Sin is definitely a distractor. When we indulge in sin, we come short of grace. That is, Our consequence pricks us. we might feel reluctant to pray or ask for forgiveness immediately especially when we know we were deliberate about it. This is because we feel dirty to come close to God at that time.
Are you struggling with sin, please take advantage of the Grace He has poured on us with a heart of repentance. God will definitely take you back and forgive you.(IJohn1:9)





No comments: